Slizerinskiy forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » Your questions

Your questions

Posts 101 to 150 of 588

Forum only for registered users. Decision final and becpovorotnoe.

In this topic undocumented users can ask us any question technical character, concerning problems with registration or ask for authorization on our Forum.

You only needs to inform about problem (Since the indication version of browser, antivirus And E-MAIL)

Or same you shall register the moderator (administrator) and sends on E-mail one and parole. (In profile then all can be change)

Dear competitors of on title forumchanina!
Convincingly ask you together with request give code for registration provide the next data:

1. Your future one on Forum
2. Your age
3. As with you contact
Everyone three points judgements are for obtain code access.

Last edited by Теххи (Oct 17 2009 18:10)

Hello, I today register under down katyunka kisunka and parole Hanseatica and not came

katyunka kisunka andresponse to e-mail

UvazhaeNedavmaya The administration! Week ago thus a viral attacks I have died OS and according Pandora. I restored OS, Pandora had to to do a new. Through couple of days when on your site I discovered, that me use keyboard for advertising. After as bloc was cesspits I pereregistrirovalas on a new Pandora, and yesterday me again use keyboard for advertising, although I no advertising not distributing! That you would find out key parametres? ARGUMENTY suffer for what not learn to!

Homilies still times - should be all in order

Try still times get checked in?

Try enter with "account.

Find welcome this weekend ’. Not can go with laptop this morning on its batteries. 've tried log a new, parole not came. That to do?

Hello, not comes parole on-.

If you have mail mail.ru, then with him mybb not making contact at all. His need to reverse on gmail, for example.

Finally-i.e. reason say, that day are a good (though looking on clock with full right can be said and "are a good evening" - have normal people already worker day ends. 8-) Since traits knows what attempts I all same received access to site, obtaining some your smarty-faced parole, because and want express its lasting gratitude you. But together with those I have arises hypnotic (in my opinion) question: And there is whether opportunity replace rates me the latest parole on the other, more convenient for my finish is pretty worn down memory, which I will remember always, even when you get woken up and under a fire? And the awkward in case what all time in according Pandora to climb things (Ugh-Ugh, not result the breath. In advance thank, if spit out everything, as pull off such-feint.

With reverence, Panteras.

PanteraS
You can themselves reverse parole on more convenient.
You need go in its profile, there there is-button "change parole."

Hello) I've given rules, and I have arose a small the problem. I so realized, that obtaining permission author on the deployment his works on Forum, can be their posting. But how to do this, if I not mean status author? Or others’work can park only those, who himself writes and regularly here?

Last edited by ~Яшма~ (Jul 6 2012 21:24)

~ Яshma ~
When you provide us with the screen with-resolution (a clear, clear - who whom on that gives authorization), we you switch in Authors (you will Vykladchikom).

All Hi, I have there is one question

Listen to closely, and henceforth can be without further ado.

I would wanted to transfer fan fiction with the German language on Angliyskiy.

Noise, then you here

Dobryi day! Tell, but as signed on fickie, before can be was, and now writes, that there rights. Help please. Thank you.

illuminaty, for activation subscription you need to garner not less two inventoried messages (in sections discuss fikov or in this section, for example)

The Presents, I must communicate? (Ah this rudely speaking). Thank you huge)

I'm confused. Throw, please, ssylochchku with theme applications on writing fikov.

here

Thank you)

Dobryi evening)
Question: Why labeled "Everyone prochitano"?
And can be as any tag already readed fickie (not leaving their in "subscription required")?
Thank you

Aiseiri wrote:

why labeled "Everyone prochitano"?

If you this need not - deal your.

Aiseiri wrote:

And can be as any tag already readed fickie (not leaving their in "subscription required")?

On Forum - raze. Create document in vorde or Excel and not be, that you’t read, and that - there is no.

Tell, and why I have not reading as passively connected counter time? Write - recording, that, I say, am present here 2 hours, but to the number of attendance not "plyusuet."
In than deal?

Last edited by Krissstall7171 (Nov 12 2012 22:17)

Should plyusovatsya. In any case, this function mybb, we on it affect not can.

Simply you have time finding swung on qualitatively the other level of, and clock simply not are visible. Nakopyatsya 24 - priplyusuetsya another day

Tekhkhi
Means this where they something?

Теххи wrote:

Just you have time finding swung on qualitatively the other level of, and clock simply not are visible. Nakopyatsya 24 - priplyusuetsya another day

Oops. Not unattended until it.

Теххи wrote:

if you this need not - deal your.

I not so has translated. What function have this label? When I thd pressed "Everyone prochitano", me stupidly transfers on major page.

Aiseiri, all unread themes marked as prochtennye.

And the author necessarily should have goddamn, to become author?

Sword
Yes. If he nowhere not published, then qualities usually either publishes his on his diary and gives us exile, either sends on-whom any of moderators / of the staff

Tekhkhi
I have there are several. Nebechennykh. Send or ask in the authors shifting me and then very putting their?
I have Okoth

the answer in BOS

I represented a authorization man posting some their work on this site. Wanted to know there is whether reviews, so what itself, but find their work so and not can. Podskajite, am asking, that and as to do?
In advance grateful to)

I is happy, that you to us came.
Only we still not typically recognized posting your work. :tomato:

mademoiselle Linny wrote:

I is happy, that you to us came.
Only we still not typically recognized posting your work.

Ah, then, as only lay out, write in lichku) A I until d, intermittently here see around corners and razduplyatsya on the sly))

Something not goes insert nor simply exile, nor Gipper. In than deal? In place it is worth "--"

Last edited by Krissstall7171 (Nov 26 2012 20:46)

I have all broke a, strange. Not leave open exile. Your the penultimate message edited

Tekhkhi
Is obtained will have to cut exile? I simply've inserted without cuts.

Why? Can be and without cuts.

Question - register, time come letter with refers, but go not can. Mistake registration. On a new registering the not comes. Replies, that such name of and mail there are already. And as be?

Answer in e-mail

Hello. Decided to take advantage of "search for fanfikov on Federation." But received the answer "you not auctioning the rights for use system search." That need for obtain rights.

apoint77, likely you need to to leave another two messages in those themes, where included counter. On achieving caregiver his-wa messages you automation manager traverzom in another group and can enjoy sought.

But as to know in any themes included counter?

apoint77, click on the tab "Forum." Under every podforumom written, included there counter or not. Is turned off he in all entertainment sections type "A let us talk", "snake game" and camping on D.

Perfectly reputable administration why I cannot enter on site with the phone how many times not confused parole enter not can

Hello, not can enter on site with the phone that to do already gender days have been arguing nor as nepoluchaetsya

And with computer is obtained?

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » Your questions