Slizerinskiy forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » Your questions

Your questions

Posts 301 to 350 of 588

Forum only for registered users. Decision final and becpovorotnoe.

In this topic undocumented users can ask us any question technical character, concerning problems with registration or ask for authorization on our Forum.

You only needs to inform about problem (Since the indication version of browser, antivirus And E-MAIL)

Or same you shall register the moderator (administrator) and sends on E-mail one and parole. (In profile then all can be change)

Dear competitors of on title forumchanina!
Convincingly ask you together with request give code for registration provide the next data:

1. Your future one on Forum
2. Your age
3. As with you contact
Everyone three points judgements are for obtain code access.

Last edited by Теххи (Oct 17 2009 18:10)

Like would to know as "invite" human on forum? How to do this?

kuzzjoma
Enter Smicor in its profile, in "The invitations." There there is sensitivity-digital code. Copy / paste his and send priglashaemomu. Try to do this in. You (on mails, in private-chat, washed on Dairi Regency and camping on D.)

Respected technology. Very got interested in your forum and wanted to would register. For this reason decided to will then turn to you with question: Where can be obtain invitation?

P.S. As times today 12 21 year my of the trampling on єtom light of.

Quite forgot. My mail: "MarkTven001 @ yandex.ua"

MarkTven001invitation expelled on given this E-mail

Hello. Very wanted would register on your Forum. Can be whether me obtain invitation? My mail: Kolpashikowa.niura @ yandex.ru

Code dispatched on e-mail

Last edited by Теххи (Jun 16 2014 16:30)

Hello. Like would get checked in on your Forum. As obtain invitation? Mail elnikovaolya @ mail.ru

Хельга1992 wrote:

elnikovaolya@mail.ru

Sent

Hello. Very want register on your Forum. As obtain invitation. Mail tsukder @ yandex.ru

sent

Bountiful time days. On the idea of on Forum I I was checking in, but nor on one of Posts parole me not is sent. Like would obtain invitation, so as here writes one of my lyubymikh authors.
Mail frekenb @ ukr.net

Well, it's.

Hello. Very are interested your forum. Wanted would register. Mail jiliharasky @ gmail.com

Well, it's.

Thank you large :jumping:

All find welcome this weekend ’!
Can be me, too, code? Mail den1155 @ bk.ru Age 23 years.

Dispatched.

Thank!! http://s9.rimg.info/789e1e8f09fc9f4ee41fb70350120ad7.gif

Hello very like would register on your site could not you send code darcnesdivol @ mail.ru

invitation sent

Last edited by Теххи (Jul 5 2014 15:14)

Hello. Like would get checked in on your Forum. As obtain invitation? gandzja@gmail.com

invitation sent

Hello, like would get checked in on your Forum, perhaps whether this?
email: mordasov.dm@gmail.com

In advance thank you.

invitation sent

I have question: I before was floated on Forum, but then asked administration to expunge all work and my profile, camping on E. I hence plummeting has. Can whether I, judging by my stomach register again or so cannot be?

Cannot create your the e-email, tilt the invitation

your_fair_lady@rambler.ru

Thank you.

invitation sent

Hello, very wanted to would register on your Forum, am asking send invitation, in advance thankful. e-mail: drnimnull1@gmail.com

sent

Hello. An an very are interested your forum. Wanted to would register, am asking send invitation.
Mail: CmpeccaHeT @ gmail.com

sent

Please help me I Hello get checked in because there is no one who it comes me sent invitation (that me to do

Nona specify the e-mail and you on him will expelled invitation

Leave underwent message for moderator seminar
On forum enter not can, but on yours soap sent important letter.

adopted to heart

Z’s organs is n.o.n.a’s organs is n.o.n.a @ mail.ru here is

Referred

As me invite friend? I have there is its soap. On Yandex I added its in list contacts, but when attempted to invite, here is.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/eGbQu.png

Cornelia-13
Do easier. Enter Smicor in its Profile, in the partition The invitations and copy code invited, unwieldiness from letters and numbers. Soobschiet his friend. Under registration on site his need will use.

+1

Hello!
I already quite long have been arguing register on your site, but alas, without invited this impossible. Here is my e-mail: Ms.clarissa @ inbox.ru
In advance thank you))

sent

Hello) Is an enthusiast for fanfikov on Harry Potter, could not would me deport code invited) advance provides thank you, e-mail Koruna86 @ mail.ru

Anelia Rid, is prepared

+1

sunlight
Thank you))

+1

Hello! Long wanted register on your site, but alas, without invited this impossible)) My the e-mehjl:
lana_dorofeeva1996@mail.ru. In advance thank you!

Marcelline Montgomery estimates, sent

Good night, previously was floated 16 on May 2011, now arises message that the user not 2010, can because, that long absent, am asking authorization (code) on registration superbao @ yandex.ru. Missed you.

Code directed on your the e-email

Hello, like would register you have. Could not would help with code invited?

daritela@gmail.com

Daritela, is prepared

Hello, can be, too, obtain invitation? My mail: Amoryblaneshery @ gmail.com

Code invited dispatched

Hello! I once I was checking in on Forum, but now not can enter. Am asking send invitation. Thank you in advance.
e-mail: fisdale@yandex.ru

ffis, is prepared

Messrs. deaf-button - new messages.
Also known as Opera, supports domestic manufacturers and chromium, testil on pingvinie, Nixa and vindakh.

Hello, and can be me code invited, och like would zaregatsya here. An e-mail Nika-miamiheat @ mail.ru

code dispatched

Hello, like would register on your Forum, so as interestingly revere tiled here art.
D very one, if you send invitation on komomitomito @ mail.ru
:)

Code sent to you on’s-email

Want already long on your forum, can be invitation send on ksr-95 @ mail.ru. In advance whether thank you :-)

Code directed on your’s-email

Already a few days not can revere fan fiction. Write, that the reference is passe. Could not would you say why?

Hello, like would register on your Forum, so as interestingly revere tiled here art.
D very one, if you send invitation on
adatta@yandex.ru

The answer in BOS.

Last edited by mademoiselle Linny (Aug 5 2014 22:00)

Bountiful time days. Like would get checked in on your Forum. e-mail shade9000@mail.ru

Answer in BOS.

Last edited by mademoiselle Linny (Aug 5 2014 22:01)

4922 сон wrote:

already a few days not can revere fan fiction. Write, that the reference is passe. Could not would you say why?

Avoid corrosion cookies. Tools, settings, privacy.

Hello, me would like register on your wonderful site.
D grateful to for invitation.
marshalvasilevskiy@yandex.ru

invitation sent

Hello. Like would register on your Forum, am asking send invitation, thank you in advance. Mail: Nadefar23 @ gmail.com

invitation expelled

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » Your questions