Slizerinskiy forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » New rules registration

New rules registration

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Dear Guests!

In ties with policy, Haz relative to fandomnym resources, administration Forum passed decision to move on registration on Neunica
If you wish register on Forum, you must be obtain invitation from an over-familiar forumchanina. If you have such not, the am asking in diaries administrators:

Diary Tekhkhi on Dairi Regency
Diary Alishki (mademoiselle Linny) on Dairi Regency
Diary Alishki (mademoiselle Linny) on Lear
Diary Lord Alexa on Dairi Regency

Question - and as give man invitation?

SvetaR
Visit in its profile, find point The invitations, there are copying exile and you throw it its priglashaemomu.

Lord Alex, this where figures mixed with letters?
Thank you. And the pro invitation know, and where his take - not knew.)

Dobryi day! Not Podskajite, but as can be restore login and parole with site? I have long already was floated, but parole safely forgotten and mail vanished. Remember only one and old-.

NackaMall wrote:

Dobryi day! Not Podskajite, but as can be restore login and parole with site? I have long already was floated, but parole safely forgotten and mail vanished. Remember only one and old-.

Crossings of one, if remember, we consider, not removed whether login.

If me not changes memory one was NaskaMall or NasMall, that the in this kind. 2010 was on-naskamall @ gmail.com this accurately.
Thank you in advance)

NaskaMal,profile found. The details on his activation in letter on the Pandora, with which you registered.
If he not available, write any other.

Can be the details on)

Bountiful the evening. But as register, if known on Forum there is no and on Dairi Regency with Lear, too, not 2010?

Give your e-mail

Tekhkhi
Here is

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

invitation sent

Hello!)
Podskajite, please, as iiaeia acquiring the invitation, when the problem called into roughly in such a same manner, as and have previous user (friends there is no, on other blogs. Ru not 2010)

My e-mail: Rdanylkiv @ gmail.com

specify prospective one on Forum and age, after this we will send invitation

Nick such same (perfect29), 19 years

took

Dobryi evening if possible the help and me please with registration, such same problems as and have past commentators.
My mail - xamer016 @ gmail.com
Nick if possible such same - Slipper
And age 20 years,
Thank you in advance)

sent

Hello! Help and me, please, with registration.
Mail: Cheeky @ cheeky.kirov.ru (21 year)
Nick such same Cheeky, if can be.
Thank you!

Well, it's

Hello! Very wanted would become stakeholder slizerinskogo Forum, but not mean registration on diaries and camping on D. Perhaps whether obtain invitation-mail traffic? My mail irinka304 @ yandex.ru. (one Iris, 10.01.1977, adult and long adult reader). In advance thank you.

Irinka304, sent on-

Hello, help please with registration. Unfortunately I have no known nor with Forum, nor with diaries. Me 31.
Nick mosgrey. Mail mosgrey @ mail.ru
In advance Thanks
invitation sent

Please!
Front diffuser large numbers of spam-attacks The administration passed decision close this subject. On issues invitations request turn in diaries administrators:
Diary Tekhkhi on Dairi Regency
Diary Alishki (mademoiselle Linny) on Dairi Regency
Diary Alishki (mademoiselle Linny) on Lear
Diary Lord Alexa on Dairi Regency
Lady Daruta - mail lubasha’s organs is zhdanova @ mail.ru,, Skype daruta95

+1

You are here » Slizerinskiy forum » Some Salazar of Slytherin » New rules registration